All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of the bat bomb project, or Project X-Ray, as it was officially known. This book recounts the unorthodox experiments carried out in the secrecy of Bandera, Texas; Carlsbad, New Mexico; and El Centro, California, in 1942-1943 by 'Doc' Adams' private army.
- Author BiographySince World War II Jack Couffer has pursued a career in film as a director,writer, producer, and cameraman. His work has appeared in numerous popular films, including Out of Africa, Ring of Bright Water, and Never Cry Wolf.
- Author(s)Jack Couffer
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note31 halftones
- Weight817 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.