All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBatik has moved a long way since its interest in the West began. 'In Batik', Britain's leading batik artist provides a book that takes the craft beyond the basics to include new materials as well as new techniques.
- Author BiographyNoel Dyrenforth has worked in Batik for over 30 years, teaching extensively in the UK, US, Australia, Japan, Germany and China. His work has featured in exhibitions worldwide and is included in national and private collections - notably the Victoria and Albert Museum, London and the National Gallery, Melbourne.
- Author(s)Noel Dyrenforth
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Weight951 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.