All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter ten years away from the public eye, a wave of violence in Gotham City brings Batman back as a vigilante.
- Author BiographyFrank Miller began his career in comics in the late 1970s and rose to fame while first drawing, and then writing, Daredevil for Marvel Comics. He was also the creative force behind Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Batman: Year One, and Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again. His many works have not only redefined classic characters, but also, on a few occasions, revitalized the comics industry. His creator-owned Sin City hit the page in 1991, and then the silver screen in 2005 with Miller on board as co-director. His multi-award-winning 300 graphic novel was brought to full-blooded life in the 2007 motion picture of the same name, and in 2008 he directed the feature film of Will Eisner s The Spirit.
- Author(s)Frank Miller,Lynn Varley
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Out-of-print date16/02/2017
- Weight386 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Klaus Janson
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.45
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.