Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding colour plates of bats, skull photographs, and spectrograms of bat echolocation calls, this title features full-colour distribution maps, and accurate point maps (with modeled potential ranges overlaid) that illustrate the distribution of 102 species of bats throughout south-central Africa.
- Author BiographyAra Monadjem is an Associate Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Swaziland; Peter John Taylor is the Curator of Mammals at the Durban Natural Science Museum, and the Convener of the Durban Bat Interest Group; FPD Cotterill is the ERANDA Research Fellow at the Africa Earth Observatory Network (AEON) and Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Cape Town, and M Corrie Schoeman is a Lecturer in the School of Biological and Conservation Sciences at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban.
- Author(s)Ara Monadjem,F.P.D. Cotterill,M. Corrie Schoeman,M.C. Schoeman-Malan,Peter John Taylor
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), maps.
- Weight1340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.