All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a comprehensive guide to opening moves in the game of chess. Covering every standard line of play, it provides the essence of contemporary opening theory, and should be useful to both club and tournament players.
- Author(s)Walter Korn
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleBatsford Chess S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteDiagrams and chess grids throughout
- Weight1174 g
- Width170 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Revised byNick de Firmian
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £9.12
- £4.75Trending at £4.90
- £20.06Trending at £22.74
- £12.30Trending at £14.18
- £4.79Trending at £7.45
- £13.80Trending at £20.44
- £10.20Trending at £11.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.