Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of Li-ion batteries in 1991 created a tremendous change in the handheld devices landscape. Devices are continuously getting more power hungry, outpacing battery development. This resource offers professionals an insightful overview and in-depth guide to the many varied areas of battery power management for portable devices.
- Author BiographyYevgen Barsukov is an IP development manager for battery management systems business units at Texas Instruments. He holds an M.S. in organic chemistry from Kiev National University in the Ukraine and a Ph.D. in physical chemistry from Kiel Christian Albrecht University in Germany. Jinrong Qian is a sector manager and distinguished member of technical staff for battery management systems at Texas Instruments. He holds M.S. degrees in power electronics from both the University of Central Florida and Zhejiang University in China and earned his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Author(s)Jinrong Qian,Yevgen Barsukov
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight535 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.