Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in 'Conway's Compass Series' integrates an original narrative with quotations from documents and eyewitnesses, and reproductions of contemporary illustrations or photographs to provide an authoritative account of the campaign, battle and denouement.
- Author BiographyDr Martin Robson is a Lecturer at the Defence Studies Department, King's College London at the Joint Services Command and Staff College. He is the author of several works of maritime and naval history, including The Battle of Trafalgar, Lord Beresford and British Intervention in Portugal, 1807-1820 (with Malyn Newitt) and The Spitfire Pocket Manual.
- Author(s)Martin Robson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleConway Compass S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConway Maritime Press Ltd
- Content Note30 illustrations and 6 maps
- Weight778 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.