All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on contemporary material from public and private sources as well as combatants and civilians, this book uses photographs and still frames in their historical context in order to analyse the German advance during the Battle of the Bulge.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Pallud,Winston G. Ramsey
- PublisherAfter the Battle
- Date of Publication01/11/1986
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAfter the Battle
- Content Note1260 illustrations, 31 maps
- Width216 mm
- Height305 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- gettysburgfranc...17 Aug, 2017by
has more pictures than dialog but lovely heavy book who needs a kindel!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.74Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.