CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionIs Australia fair enough? And why does inequality matter anyway? In Battlers and Billionaires, Andrew Leigh weaves together vivid stories, interesting history and powerful statistics to discuss why inequality matters -- both why it can be good, and why it can be harmful. This is economics writing at its best.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Andrew Leigh
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCollingwood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- Weight200 g
- Width131 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.