All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.54
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.98Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionBattleships epitomised America's global supremacy and power. This book contains superb images of some 60 of the world's most powerful ships. Compiled and written by foremost American collector and expert historian.
- Author BiographyMichael Green is a much published author and collector specialising in military and naval history. His works in the popular Images of War Series include The Patton Tank (2012), Russian Armour in the Second World War (2013) and Armoured Warfare in the Vietnam War (2013). He lives in Daly City, California.
- Author(s)Michael Green
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Maritime
- Content Note250 Colour & B & W images
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.