All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of the 1920s, no political observer would have predicted that universal suffrage would inspire the growth of a conservative women's movement to counter the power of women reformers. This book describes the birth of that movement, analyzing its enduring legacy for twentieth-century female political activists.
- Author BiographyKirsten Marie Delegard is an independent researcher and historian based in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Kirsten Marie Delegard
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePolitics & Culture in Modern America
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.