All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBattling Siki (1887-1925) was once one of the four or five most recognizable black men in the world and was written about by a host of great writers, including George Bernard Shaw, Ring Lardner, Damon Runyon, Janet Flanner, and Ernest Hemingway. This is a biography Siki.
- Author BiographyPeter Benson is professor of English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, the author of Black Orpheus, Transition, and Modern Cultural Awakening in Africa, and an avid boxing fan.
- Author(s)Peter Benson
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Content Note15 photographs, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £20.00
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.