CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at the status and meaning of Bauhaus objects in relation to the school's history, this book features contributions from some of the most brilliant scholars writing in the field. It offers a fresh treatment of the Bauhaus school and re-examines the history of the Bauhaus and its continuing legacy.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Saletnik is Lecturer and Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Art History and Archeology at Columbia University. Recently he was a fellow of the Berlin Program for Advanced German and European Studies at the Freie Universitat Berlin. Robin Schuldenfrei is Junior Professor of Art History at Humboldt University, Berlin and Assistant Professor of Art History at the University of Illinois-Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note73 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Saletnik,Robin Schuldenfrei
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.