All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the connections between Bavarian tourism and the turbulent experience of German modernity for Germans and foreign tourists.
- Author BiographyAdam T. Rosenbaum is an Assistant Professor of History at Colorado Mesa University, where he teaches courses on European and Asian history.
- Author(s)Adam T. Rosenbaum
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePublications of the German Historical Institute
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.