All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells a story of two brothers, Geoffrey and Bevis, and their exquisite gardens, Brief and Lunuganga, set in the lush tropical landscape of Sri Lanka. This book begins with a largely photographic overview of the country's natural features, showing the varied palette of landscapes that inspired Bawa's sensitive treatment of architecture.
- Author(s)David Robson,Dominic Sansoni
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note303 illustrations, 235 in colour
- Weight950 g
- Width240 mm
- Height268 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.