All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a dramatic growth in the development and application of Bayesian inferential methods. This book introduces Bayesian modeling by the use of computation using the R language. The new edition contains changes in the R code illustrations.
- Author(s)Jim Albert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.