All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionCovering software implementations in S-plus and R, this volume serves as both a handbook for measurement specialists, as well as a textbook for students of the Bayesian approach to modern test theory. Software implementations are made available online for further instruction.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Fox is Associate Professor of Measurement and Data Analysis, University of Twente, The Netherlands. His main research activities are in several areas of Bayesian response modeling. Dr. Fox has published numerous articles in the areas of Bayesian item response analysis, statistical methods for analyzing multivariate categorical response data, and nonlinear mixed effects models.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Fox
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/2010
- Series TitleStatistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.