All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible text describing how to use Bayesian methods of statistical analysis in ecology.
- Author BiographyMichael A. McCarthy is Senior Ecologist at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Melbourne and Senior Fellow in the School of Botany at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Michael A. McCarthy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.