All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionRegression analysis models the relationship between a set of responses and another variable: for example, to estimate the true position of a line through a number of observed points. Unfortunately, data rarely conforms to simple curves and straight lines - parametric models - and this text examines more complex - or nonparametric - models.
- Author(s)Adrian F. M. Smith,Bani K. Mallick,Christopher C. Holmes,David G. T. Denison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight582 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.