All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- DescriptionPresents solutions to missing data problems through explicit or noniterative sampling calculation of Bayesian posteriors, based on the inverse Bayes formulae. This work focuses on exact numerical solutions, a conditional sampling approach via data augmentation, and a noniterative sampling approach via EM-type algorithms.
- Author BiographyMing T. Tan is Professor of Biostatistics in the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Director of the Division of Biostatistics at the University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center. Guo-Liang Tian is Associate Professor in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Hong Kong. Kai Wang Ng is Professor and Head of the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Guo-Liang Tian,Kai Wang Ng,Ming T. Tan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 32
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 46 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.