CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition has undergone substantial revision from the 1999 first edition, recognizing that a lot has changed in the multiple target tracking field. One of the most dramatic changes is in the widespread use of particle filters to implement nonlinear, non-Gaussian Bayesian trackers.
- Author BiographyLawrence D. Stone is chief scientist at Metron, Inc. He received his Ph.D. and MS in mathematics from Purdue University. Roy Streit is a senior scientist at Metron, Inc. He earned his Ph.D. in mathematics from the University of Rhode Island. Thomas L. Corwin is president, chief operating officer, and board chairman of Metron Inc. He received his Ph.D and MS in statistics from Princeton University. Kristine Bell is a senior scientist at Metron, Inc. She received her PhD in information technology from GMU.
- Author(s)Lawrence D. Stone,Roy L. Streit,Thomas L. Corwin
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Paginationxix, 293
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.