All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe most intelligent guide to the hottest field in statistics.
- Author BiographyNils Lid Hjort is Professor of Mathematical Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Oslo. Chris Holmes is Professor of Biostatistics in the Department of Statistics at the University of Oxford. He has been awarded the Guy Medal in Bronze for 2009 by the Royal Statistical Society. Peter Muller is Professor in the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Stephen G. Walker is Professor of Statistics in the Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Kent, Canterbury.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChris Holmes,Nils Lid Hjort,Peter Muller,Stephen G. Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.