All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a balanced, modern introduction to Bayesian and frequentist methods for regression analysis. The author discusses Frequentist and Bayesian Inferences; Linear Models; Binary Data Models; General Regression Models and Survival Models.
- Author BiographyJon Wakefield is Professor in the Departments of Statistics and Biostatistics at the University of Washington. His interests lie in biostatistics, epidemiology and genetics and in links between frequentist and Bayesian methods. His work has been published extensively. He received his PhD from the University of Nottingham, and his honors include the Guy Medal in Bronze from the Royal Statistical Society, and he is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association. He has previously been the Chair of the Department of Statistics at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Jon Wakefield
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; XIX, 697 p.
- Weight1238 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.