CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.21
- £32.80Trending at £33.46
- £10.07Trending at £12.15
- £11.99Trending at £19.18
- £17.32Trending at £19.74
- £19.99Trending at £20.32
- £13.25Trending at £18.10
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the Hebrew text and its related issues, syntactic and otherwise. This title serves as prequels to commentary proper, providing guides to understanding the linguistic characteristics of the texts from which the messages of the texts may then be derived.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Holmstedt is Assistant Professor in the Department of Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations at the University of Toronto, where he teaches ancient Hebrew and Northwest Semitic languages.
- Author(s)Robert D. Holmstedt,Ruth
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBaylor Handbook on the Hebrew Bible
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight242 g
- Width139 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.