Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn attempting to understand why Dorothy had tried to murder her husband, the author examined her own life and the expectations she had of herself and those of others on her, placidly accepted during the 1940s, but which are now seen as unrealistic and unreasonable.
- Author BiographyAudrey Andrews , after teaching for several years in the Department of English at the University of Calgary, is currently a freelance writer. Her original article about Dorothy Joudrie was published in NeWest Review , and her book reviews have appeared in Arctic: Journal of the Arctic Institute of North America , Canadian Ethnic Studies and the Calgary Herald .
- Author(s)Audrey Andrews
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleLife Writing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Weight479 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.