All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does it feel to live and work in the world's most beautiful and luxurious tropical island resort? This work takes you behind the scenes of the world of the five-star tropical island resort. It investigates the rivalries and alliances between the staff at a resort where catering for the guests' every whim is only the beginning.
- Author BiographyImogen Edwards-Jones is the co-author of the Sunday Times non-fiction bestsellers Hotel Babylon, Air Babylon and Fashion Babylon, as well as the author of the novels My Canape Hell, Shagpile, The Wendy House and Tuscany for Beginners. Anonymous is the manager of an exclusive 5-star island resort.
- Author(s)Imogen Edwards-Jones
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date30/05/2009
- Height233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAirport / Export ed
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.60
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £14.47
- £13.42Trending at £15.70
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.77Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.