All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for visitors - sightseers, hikers, swimmers, surfers, campers, birders, boaters, and anglers - who want to explore California's fabulous shoreline. It describes some 350 shoreline destinations, including every known publicly accessible beach along the coast of Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, and Monterey Counties.
- Author BiographyThe California Coastal Commission was created by the voters of California, who adopted an initiative measure in 1972 that formed the Commission and gave it broad powers to plan and protect the coast. Later, the California Coastal Act of 1976 established the Commission as a permanent state agency with a mission to protect, maintain, and enhance the quality of the coastal environment. One of the Commission's principal goals is to maintain public access and public recreational opportunities along the coast, in a manner consistent with environmental preservation.
- Author(s)California Coastal Commission
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleExperience the California Coast
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note299 color illustrations, 53 maps
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.50
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.99Trending at £22.49
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £9.57Trending at £12.93
- £9.45Trending at £10.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.