All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £23.76Was:£24.99Free postage
- £24.60Was:£24.99Free postage
- £24.49Was:£24.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMake your own beautiful beaded flowers and wedding bouquets, using the traditional craft of French beading. The techniques are made easy in this ebook, with step-by-step instructions, detailed photos and comprehensive video demonstrations by prizewinning beader Katie Dean.
- Author BiographyKatie Dean is a prizewinning beader, teacher and author who sells her own designs and kits though her company Bead Flowers, and has published her own beading books. Katie has won beading competitions in the UK and USA, most notably twice winning the Beadwork biennial competition. At the British Bead Awards 2010 she won Best in Show; in 2012 she won a second and third place. In 2009 she reached the semi-finals of the International Swarovski 'Create Your Style' competition.
- E-Publication Description
- Author(s)Katie Dean
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainbow Disks Ltd
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £13.64Trending at £19.95
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £8.21Trending at £8.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.