Bead and Wire Jewelry Exposed: 50 Designer Projects Featuring Beadalon and Swarovski by Katie Hacker, Margot Potter, Fernando DaSilva (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.25+ £2.25 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by mazxxx10m
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.65Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffer over 50 high-fashion pieces made using techniques that reveal typically hidden components like beading wire, cording, findings and chains as the central focus of design. This title features jewellery designs that are all boutique-quality in a broad range of styles, from funky and trend-driven to simple, conservative pieces.
- Author BiographyMargot Potter is a celebrated author, designer, TV spokesperson, blogger, writer, consultant and gal about town. Katie Hacker is a well-known author, designer, teacher, and all-around crafty girl. Fernando Dasilva is an accomplished jewelry designer, demonstrator and man of style.
- Author(s)Fernando DaSilva,Katie Hacker,Margot Potter
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.