All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdd a romantic twist to your creative time with Beaded Allure. Inside you'll find projects and techniques to give your beadweaving the soft and romantic aesthetic you've always dreamed of. Author Kelly Wiese will lead you through the ins and outs of variety of stitches, and you'll use those stitches in 25 step-by-step projects.
- Author BiographyKelly Wiese, a beader of twelve years and former bead shop owner, teaches beading at venues including Bead & Button. Kelly spends much of her time designing new project kits to sell for her classes and at consumer shows.
- Author(s)Kelly Wiese
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note300 colour, 25 black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.15Trending at £11.67
- £5.11Trending at £5.47
- £2.49Trending at £3.99
- £12.79Trending at £24.91
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.86
- £8.20Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.