All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £24.71Trending at £36.99
About this product
- DescriptionBirthday Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Christmas Cakes - Katie Dean presents ten miniature beaded cakes, all made using seed beads and Peyote stitch.The techniques are made easy in this ebook, with step-by-step instructions, detailed photos and comprehensive video demonstrations by prizewinning beader Katie Dean.
- Author BiographyKatie Dean is a prizewinning beader, teacher and author who sells her own designs and kits though her company Bead Flowers, and has published her own beading books, plus Bead Flowers & Wedding Bouquets for Vivebooks. Katie has won beading competitions in the UK and USA, most notably twice winning the Beadwork biennial competition. At the British Bead Awards 2010 she won Best in Show; in 2012 she won a second and third place. In 2009 she reached the semi-finals of the International Swarovski 'Create Your Style' competition.
- E-Publication DescriptionPDF: ebook in pdf format, with embedded video, on CD, packaged in DVD case.
- Author(s)Katie Dean
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainbow Disks Ltd
- Contained items statementContains Video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.