All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecorate your Christmas table with beaded napkin rings, crackers, place settings and decorations. Scatter a few bead stars and parcels, or impress with a miniature Christmas tree or poinsettia plant. Techniques are made easy in this ebook, with video demonstrations by prizewinning beader Katie Dean. One of 3 titles in the Beaded Christmas series.
- Author BiographyKatie Dean is a prizewinning beader, teacher and author who sells designs, kits and books through her company Bead Flowers. She has written two previous titles for Vivebooks: Bead Flowers & Wedding Bouquets and Beaded Cakes in Miniature. Katie has won beading competitions in the UK and USA, most notably twice winning the Beadwork biennial competition. At the British Bead Awards 2010 she won Best in Show; in 2012 she won a second and third place. In 2009 she reached the semi-finals of the International Swarovski 'Create Your Style' competition.
- Author(s)Katie Dean
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBeaded Christmas
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Content Note200
- Running Time45
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.77
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.