Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures everything beaders need to know about this popular craft. This work enables beaders to: learn beading techniques for creating general home decor accents and jewelry; progress from elementary techniques into challenging beadwork like netting and potawatamie stitches; and create variations of each showcased project.
- Author BiographyCarole Rodgers is an expert in the field of beading, having designed and written needlework, craft and beading articles, and six books in the past 18 years. She is author of Beaded Jewelry with Found Objects.
- Author(s)Carole Rodgers
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Out-of-print date08/09/2015
- Content Noteover 225 colour photos
- Weight458 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.