All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in the Pets' Guides series teach young readers how to care responsibly for their chosen pet. However, in a unique spin, each book is written from the point of view of one of the animals themselves, thus also allowing the books to be used to teach perspective. In this book, Beakie the Budgie reveals how readers should go about choosing a pet bird, what supplies they will need, how to make a new pet bird feel at home, and how to properly care for a pet bird, including feeding, exercising, and keeping a bird cage clean. Text in the book is accompanied by clear, labelled photographs to further reinforce key concepts.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons. Rick Peterson uses both traditional and digital media to create images for a wide range of publishing, advertising and editorial projects - including a long list of children's titles. His work has received awards from Graphic Design USA and the Association of Educational Publishers. Rick lives in Minneapolis with his wife, two children, a cat, a gerbil, and a lovable but barky dog.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Pets' Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rick Peterson
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £6.04Trending at £6.22
- £8.49Trending at £10.90
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.90
- £3.79Trending at £4.60
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £12.45Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.