All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Series TitleCambridge Astrophysics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15ill.120d.15tabs.
- Weight1010 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byP. A. Hughes
- Series Edited byAndrew King,Douglas Lin,Stephen P. Maran,Jim Pringle,Martin Ward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: synchrotron and inverse-Compton radiation P. A. Hughes and L. Miller; 2. Observations of large scale extragalactic jets T. W. B. Muxlow and S. T. Garrington; 3. Interpretation of large scale extragalactic jets J. P. Leahy; 4. Interpretation of Parsec scale jets T. V. Cawthorne; 5. From nucleus to hotspot: nine powers of ten V. Icke; 6. The stability of jets M. Birkinshaw; 7. Numerical simulations of radio source structure A. G. Williams; 8. The production of jets and their relation to active galactic nuclei P. J. Wiita; 9. Particle acceleration and magnetic field evolution J. E. Eilek and P. A. Hughes; 10. Jets in the galaxy R. Padman, A. N. Lasenby and D. A. Green.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.