All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom old friends like chickpeas and pintos to rediscovered heirloom beans like rattlesnake beans and teparies, from green beans and fresh shell beans to peanuts, lentils, and peas, this cookbook focuses on beans. It offers over 200 recipes along with information, kitchen wisdom, lore, anecdotes, and a zest for good food and good times.
- Author(s)Crescent Dragonwagon
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Notetwo-colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.81
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
- £28.39Trending at £32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.