All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMammals are the animals that most people come to wilderness areas to see. They range in size from the pygmy shrew (2g) to the blue whale (120 tonnes). But what makes a mammal a mammal - indeed why is the blue whale not a fish? How does the elephant's trunk work?
- Author BiographyTrevor Carnaby has been a professional field guide for more than 14 years. He has worked as a head guide, environmental manager, and guide trainer in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve and is now a specialist guide based in northern Botswana.
- Author(s)Trevor Carnaby
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.30
- £13.51Trending at £15.62
- £33.22Trending at £49.92
- £9.99Trending at £11.63
- £6.82Trending at £8.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.