All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer, you want to do everything possible to beat the disease. But with so much conflicting advice and so many options available, how do you decide on the best treatment plan for you? In this book, the authors present a clear and scientifically sound 10-step programme to help you beat cancer.
- Author BiographyMustafa Djamgoz is one of the UK's foremost cancer biologists and the Professor of Cancer Biology at Imperial College London. His work has won numerous awards, including the prestigious Huxley Memorial Medal. Jane Plant is a highly respected scientist and Professor of Geochemistry at Imperial College London. Jane is a cancer survivor, having suffered from breast cancer five times before she worked out how to keep herself in remission through nutrition and conventional treatments.
- Author(s)Jane Plant,Mustafa Djamgoz
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight311 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.