All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, easy-to-follow guide that helps readers get to the heart of why they become stressed and how they can reverse this through diet, supplementation and lifestyle changes.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holford is one of the UK's top nutrition experts, widely quoted in the media. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in London, chief executive of the Food for the Brain Foundation and the author of over 30 health books.
- Author(s)Patrick Holford
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/03/1999
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date28/05/2010
- Content Note10pp illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.56Trending at £12.86
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £7.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
- £4.04Trending at £5.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.