All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to easy-to-make boxes. With a few basic materials - cardboard, paper, fabric, paint, recycled boxes and basic balsa boxes - Judy Newman demonstrates that it is possible to create an array of boxes. Each box is shown in colour and step-by-step instructions are provided.
- Author(s)Judy Newman
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMilner Craft Series
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content Note31 colour and 14 b&w photographs, 28 line drawings
- Weight494 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- grannyscrimshaw04 Aug, 2011by
A very useful box of tricks!
A book full of very good templates and simple designs to make gorgeous boxes for gifts, decoration etc.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.18
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.