Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionMany young women struggle with eating disorders or distorted body images because they believe the world's version of ultimate beauty, perfection, or femininity. They are deciding, based on those lies, that they are ugly, fat, different - unloveable. This book helps you to experience the confidence of knowing that you are beautiful in God's eyes.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.