All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beauty therapy students, this book provides information on the beauty therapist's role. It features: a comprehensive overview of the industry; multiple choice exam questions from past papers; a matching grid to the specification; advice on portfolio construction; and, practical career guidance.
- Author BiographyMaxine Whittaker was formerly Head of Beauty Therapy, Hairdressing and Complementary Therapy at De Montfort University, Lincoln. She is presently working as a consultant to HABIA on the NVQ Learning Support Packs for Beauty Therapy, and teaching at Newark and Sherwood College on teacher training courses. Debbie Forsythe-Conroy is Deputy Head of Department and former Head of Beauty and Complementary Therapies at Bradford College. She is also an ALI/Ofsted Inspector and works extensively as lead verifier and external examiner for BTEC. Judith Ilfould is Programme Manager of Beauty and Holistic Therapy at Basingstoke College of Technology.
- Author(s)Debbie Forsythe-Conroy,Judith Farr,Maxine Whittaker
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date19/07/2011
- Content Note90 colour line drawings, 60 colour halftones
- Weight996 g
- Width202 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.