All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClaire is about to get married to Randall, the man of her dreams. Claire has reckoned without the boss from hell, Vivian Grant, who is considered the publishing world's ruthless tyrant. As Claire finds her career teetering, she begins to doubt whether she can survive Vivian's abuse, tantrums, and whether Randall is really her Prince Charming.
- Author BiographyA former book and magazine editor, Bridie Clark has worked in the editorial departments of several major New York publishers. She lives in New York City and has recently got married wearing a Vera Wang.
- Author(s)Bridie Clark
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date17/06/2011
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.26
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.46
- £10.97Trending at £13.41
- £12.58Trending at £15.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.