All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren may struggle with the uncertainty and inevitable change that come when a chronic illness affects someone they know. This work aims to offer them support, encouragement, and the opportunity for imaginative personal expression. It is designed to address the basic goals of therapeutic support for children who have a loved one with cancer.
- Author BiographyLead editor Terri B. Ades, MS, APRN-BC, AOCN is Director of Cancer Information at the American Cancer Society. Prior to joining the American Cancer Society, Ades worked with adults and children with cancer at the Medical College of Georgia, Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, and the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
- Author(s)Terri Ades
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Weight404 g
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.