CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionElevating the torture and privacy debate, this book brilliantly challenges the knee-jerk responses of those in media and government.
- Author BiographyCharles Fried, the Beneficial Professor Law at the Harvard Law School, has taught and written about legal philosophy and constitutional law for over forty years. He served as solicitor general of the United States in the Reagan administration and as a judge on the highest court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. His books include Modern Liberty and the Limits of Government, Right and Wrong, and (with his son, Gregory Fried) Because It Is Wrong. Gregory Fried, is chair of the Philosophy Department at Suffolk University. His books include Heidegger's Polemos.
- Author(s)Charles Fried,Gregory Fried
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note6 black-and-white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.