All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first full-length study to explore the significance of animals in Samuel Beckett's prose, drama and poetry.
- Author BiographyMary Bryden is Professor of French Literature at the University of Reading and Co-Director of the Beckett International Foundation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMary Bryden
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £11.81Trending at £13.06
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.17
- £7.37Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.