All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £7.84Trending at £10.95
- £11.41Trending at £17.90
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
- £3.45Trending at £6.00
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of research by international scholars on Beckett, as well as younger academics, analysing a number of Beckett's poems, plays and short stories through consideration of mortality and death. It explores the theme of deathliness in relation to Beckett's work as a whole.
- Author BiographyMatthew Feldman is Lecturer in Twentieth-Century History at the University of Northampton, UK. Philip Tew is Professor of English (Post-1900 Literature) at Brunel University, UK, Director of Brunel's Centre for Contemporary Writing and Director of the UK Network for Modern Fiction Studies. Steven Barfield is Senior Lecturer in English Literature at the University of Westminster, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMatthew Feldman,Philip Tew,Steven Barfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.