CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel Beckett traditionally has been viewed as an apolitical postmodernist rather than as a willing and major participant in Negro's racial, political, and aesthetic agenda. In Beckett in Black and Red , Friedman reconciles the humanism of Beckett's life and work and valuing him as a man deeply engaged with the greatest public issues of his time.
- Author BiographyAlan Warren Friedman , professor of English at the University of Texas, is coeditor of Beckett Translating/Translating Beckett and author of four books, including Fictional Death and the Modernist Enterprise.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIrish literature, history, & culture
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlan Warren Friedman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.