Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £23.75Trending at £24.09
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £26.08Trending at £28.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
About this product
- DescriptionThese same conditions have impacted district and school leadership. This pragmatic book offers a road map to identify, design, and strengthen skills for district and school leadership. It is very readable, eminently sensible, and provides sound philosophical advice to support and sustain growth in leadership teams in any school or district.
- Author BiographyMARY ELLEN FREELEY is associate professor in the Department of Administration and Instructional Leadership in the School of Education at St. John's University and past president of ASCD. Prior to joining the university faculty, Dr. Freeley served for twelve years as superintendent of schools for three Nassau County districts as well as an assistant superintendent for curriculum and an elementary school principal. DIANE SCRICCA is assistant professor of educational leadership, Mercy College; previously, she was a superintendent, deputy superintendent, and an assistant superintendent of curriculum and instruction on Long Island in New York. For thirteen years, Dr. Scricca was an award-winning principal of Elmont Memorial Jr.-Sr. High School in New York, a Blue Ribbon School and Education Trust, Dispelling the Myth Award winner.
- Author(s)Diane B. Scricca,Mary Ellen Freeley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight191 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.