All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a study of a group of teachers and principals, this book details the Maine Academy for School Leaders' programme which argues that there is a direct correlation between leadership effectiveness and the improvement of student performance. The authors explore the soundness of the programme's innovative ideas by following closely the results gained by the study group.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byGeorge F. Marnik,Gordon A. Donaldson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.